top of page
Located at 10 Queen Street, in the third fire hall of Upper Canada that was built in 1910, by the firemen.
From 1910 until 1942, the firemen gave up their honorarium of $10 per year to pay for this hall. Horses were kept in two stalls at the back of the hall, and harnesses hung ready to be dropped onto the horses' backs at the slightest notice. The back upstairs portion of the hall was used to store hay.
Now home to Firehall Flame, serving in house smoked meat classics.
bottom of page